Camp Transylvania for Boys

Camp Transylvania for Boys - 1920

Location: Brevard Music Center
Owners: Major John W. Moore & J. A. "Fred" Miller, Captain Perrin, director
Other Information: Miss Mary Gwynn rented the camp and operated it as a girls' camp from 1936-1941. In 1943 it became a music camp, today Brevard Music Center.




Ormand, Rev. Ben F.   A History and Some Tales of Camp Carolina.  Brevard, NC: Ben F. Ormand, 1990?

Ecusta Echo, June 1942

Box 5.  Camps.   Rowell Bosse North Carolina Room, Transylvania County Library

MJM Box 26.  Camps.  Rowell Bosse North Carolina Room, Transylvania County Library          

For additional information on Summer Camps of Transylvania County visit the
Rowell Bosse North Carolina Room on the second floor of the Transylvania County Library.

Share this